Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

A 2 week rest period for my Tello

Clinton1

Reaction score
Today, after about 150 flights,my trusted Tello's right rear motor gave up the ghost. Already ordered 8 new motors, now just waiting for them to arrive. It is going to be a long 2 weeks, i flew this baby atleast 3 times a day. Much more than my Mavic Pro and other toys. I have already opened it up, and are going to connect all the wires on the board. I dont like to have wires hanging outside with connectors. My ocd is to strong for that mess :)

Oh wow, you been doing a lot of flying ??
Perhaps consider making a video (with commentary) of how you do it because we will all get to the point where we have to replace the motors and I for one also do not like mess either.

Where did you buy the motors from?

Good luck, keep us informed of progress

J

Reactions: Beire
Thanks Wbrownj. Haha, i wont be a good commentator, i usually just work in silence, but i will think about making a video :)
Got it on Amazon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-07 AmazonSmile 8pcs 8520 Motor 8 5x20mm 15000KV Brushed Motors 4CW 4CCW Cor...png
    Screenshot_2018-07-07 AmazonSmile 8pcs 8520 Motor 8 5x20mm 15000KV Brushed Motors 4CW 4CCW Cor...png
    847.5 KB · Views: 57
Thanks Wbrownj. Haha, i wont be a good commentator, i usually just work in silence, but i will think about making a video :)
Got it on Amazon.

The day my Tello arrived i've ordered 4 spare engines (learned lesson with one of my first drone). Sad to hear you will have to wait two weeks for the next flight. Will be a hell of detox the next 14 days. :)

The day my Tello arrived i've ordered 4 spare engines (learned lesson with one of my first drone). Sad to hear you will have to wait two weeks for the next flight. Will be a hell of detox the next 14 days. :)
Thanks Beire, yes, i fully agree with you on that, atleast i can fly other birds. The Tello is just so much fun, and i can pop it into the air in a few seconds.

Ciao ragazzi, vorrei anche comprare i motori sostitutivi, ma non ci sono negozi DJI. Quindi per comprarli devi fare affidamento sui vari: Amazon, ebay ecc.? Con la speranza che abbiano la stessa durata.

Ciao ragazzi, vorrei anche comprare i motori sostitutivi, ma non ci sono negozi DJI. Quindi per comprarli devi fare affidamento sui vari: Amazon, ebay ecc.? Con la speranza che abbiano la stessa durata.
Yes, DJI does not sell them. As you said - look on Amazon or ebay for the replacement motors. Micro Warehouse also sells them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv