Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

3D Printed Tello Propellers!

mcass37

Reaction score
Hey! I wanted to see if I could properly design and 3D print propellers for my Tello! I also decided that I would make a video during the design and printing process. I do a lot of small things like this on the side and want to start making YouTube videos for fun for each project I do. Check out my video if you want to see the design and print process for some Tello propellers! It's the first video I ever made so sorry for the weak voice over and editing, but if you like the video and want to see other 3D printing related projects that are more involved than this, feel free to subscribe!

link:

Excellent job!

There was some discussion about the government requiring drone manufacturers to install some way to electronically identify every drone while in flight so that anyone that violates airspace can be immediately identify. My comment was as fast as the government comes up with a way to do it some wiz kid will figure out a way to defeat it. Of course you wouldn't do it (violate the law) but your video convinces I'm right. Someone would figure out a way to defeat the I.D. technology and in the meantime the law abiding would be paying the additional price for a technology that in the end do what it was intended to do.

Wondering if you've done any further R&D on this?? I'm interested in having some continuous carbon fiber parts printed for my tello.

Hey! I wanted to see if I could properly design and 3D print propellers for my Tello! I also decided that I would make a video during the design and printing process. I do a lot of small things like this on the side and want to start making YouTube videos for fun for each project I do. Check out my video if you want to see the design and print process for some Tello propellers! It's the first video I ever made so sorry for the weak voice over and editing, but if you like the video and want to see other 3D printing related projects that are more involved than this, feel free to subscribe!

link:
It would be great to see you print 3 and 4 bladed props and then ran a few tests, to see what are the benefits of each setup compared to downsides like flight time decrease..I am mostly looking forward to a 3 prop blade to see how much stress will that put on the motors while how much will it increase the drones flight characteristics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv