Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

At The Drive Ins

Terry

Reaction score
That looks like an awsome place for a drive in theater. We have one close to is here but it's not in such a picturesque location. 👍

The_5treet

Reaction score
That looks like an awsome place for a drive in theater. We have one close to is here but it's not in such a picturesque location. 👍
Thanks Terry,
Sad thing is they are talking of closing it, me and kids love going there, you get to watch two movies for less than going to see one in a movie theatre, they still play the old adverts from way back in between movies, but I guess Hollywood wants more and more money to show them, so the only money they make is from the concession stand.
We actually have 3 within an hour drive of each other.
Figured I'd try and get some video before this one vanished

Reactions: Terry

The_5treet

Reaction score
Thanks Terry,
Sad thing is they are talking of closing it, me and kids love going there, you get to watch two movies for less than going to see one in a movie theatre, they still play the old adverts from way back in between movies, but I guess Hollywood wants more and money to show them, so the only money they make is from the concession stand.
We actually have 3 within an hour drive of each other.
Figured I'd try and get some video before this one vanished

Terry

Reaction score
Sad but true. Hope it doesn't close. I'll see if I can slip by ours today and show it to you.

The_5treet

Reaction score
Sad but true. Hope it doesn't close. I'll see if I can slip by ours today and show it to you.
Great idea Terry
This post should be pinned, and everyone with a drive in near by can post a video or pictures of them 👍

Reactions: Terry

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ajkari