Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Bad picture quality

Dean lawrence

Reaction score
I've just updated the tello app has I couldn't charge the flight battery. So I've fixed the battery problem by doing that but I've noticed that the picture quality is in black and white, so any body have any idea what I can do to fix this problem.

try tellofpv demo to see if its the same. Maybe Ryze have messed up their app again

Make sure you haven't accidentally switched to a black and white filter or mode. If that's not the case, you could try reinstalling the app.

Apologies for reviving this old thread, but I wanted to say that it might be worth checking your camera settings within the app. Look for any options related to color or image settings and make sure they're set to default or to your desired preferences. If that doesn't work, you can also try restarting your drone and reconnecting it to the app. On a different note, I’d like to mention that I found a great service frameshop.com.au. Maybe, if you're looking for high-quality frames for your drone photos, you should check it out. They have a great selection and can help you display your pictures beautifully. Hopefully, that should do the trick!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv