Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Can the Video/Photo storage location be changed?

Lou M

Reaction score
Have had my new Tello for a few days. The videos and photos are stored on the phones internal memory. My phone only has 16 GB of memory with only 4 GB free. I do have a 128 GB micro SD card installed. Is there any way to change the saved location to the micro SD card, or do I always have to manually move the videos and photos to the card? This question is for both the Tello App and the Tello FPV App. Thanks.

Just manually. I have the internal space, but don't want to keep it there. I have to do the same. What version of Android? Some phones will allow you to format your SD card to internal memory.

Just manually. I have the internal space, but don't want to keep it there. I have to do the same. What version of Android? Some phones will allow you to format your SD card to internal memory.
Thanks for replying. I have a Motorola Moto E4 with android version 7.1.1. I only use it for my DJI Mavic Pro and now my Tello. I do see that it can be formatted as internal. I'm not really familiar with doing that. So that will make it look like my internal storage would go from 16 GB to 144 GB?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv