Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Corrupt video on Tello app

Bugadinho

Reaction score
The app was working fine until today i updated my phone (Moto G5s) from Android 7.1.1 to 8.1.0, now the video appears corrupted, but controlling the drone is fine, i want to know if there is any workaround or alternative app that can work.Screenshot_20190214-150758.png

The app was working fine until today i updated my phone (Moto G5s) from Android 7.1.1 to 8.1.0, now the video appears corrupted, but controlling the drone is fine, i want to know if there is any workaround or alternative app that can work.View attachment 3207
Yes. You can use aTello Pilot or TelloFPV and both will work with your Motorola phone. What you are experiencing is a known issue with the original app.

Thank you, in your opinion, which one is the nicest?
To me they are both great.

The advantages in TelloFPV is that the video quality in the screen video feed is the best. Even better than the original app. The VR function works great and has A LOT of fun features. The developer is very active in these forums and is always available to hear you out.

In aTello Pilot, what I like is that they have hearable audio when you press functions. The controllers work better than in TelloFPV and is a proven app that has stood well for his age. It also has some great features that TelloFPV won't include in his app, like face recognition. The developer comes and goes, so you don't know when you will get an update.

I use both in different occasions.

I'm a big fan of the aTelloPilot app. I use it with the Gamesir T1 controller and an OTG cable. Both control and video are excellent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv