Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Does anybody know of a OTG cable long enough to use with a Gamesir t1s and a galaxy s8 with the phone in a VR headset?

Silver Dollar

Reaction score
It would be nice to fly in a VR headset with a OTG cable connection to the Gamesir T1s instead of using blue tooth. I can't seem to find a 3 foot or 4 foot cable that works. Any ideas?

Hello,

use a 1m standard USB-A to micro USB cable for the GameSir T1s. The housing of the micro USB plug has to be narrow so that it fits into the GameSir T1s socket, for example this one.
Then use this OTG adapter to connect to an Android smartphone with a micro OSB socket.
Or use this adapter to connect to an Android smartphone with a USB-C socket.

I've been using this combination for years without any problems, but only with the Tello-FPV app.
With an Apple device I have not been able to establish a cable connection.

greeting

Last edited:
Hello,

use a 1m standard USB-A to micro USB cable for the GameSir T1s. The housing of the micro USB plug has to be narrow so that it fits into the GameSir T1s socket, for example this one.
Then use this OTG adapter to connect to an Android smartphone with a micro OSB socket.

I've been using this combination for years without any problems, but only with the Tello-FPV app.
With an Apple device I have not been able to establish a cable connection.

greeting
Works like a charm!!! Thanks for your input. Couldn't buy from your links here in the USA so I'm adding optional links.

The housing of the micro USB plug has to be narrow so that it fits into the GameSir T1s socket, for example this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv