Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Drone desgin + Tello, Hungary

Galace

Reaction score
Hy,

I'm Galace, and I would like to share the beginning of my story with drones and of course, Tello.

When I finally got my bachelors degree in mechatronics, this december, I decided to get use of my knowledge, and after a short time, I came out with the idea of designing a drone myself (no, not just buying the parts and assembling it together like LEGO).
I started reading articles, thesis and watching videos to gain knowledge, but christmas came, and my older brother (knowing nothing about my project because it was just started) gave me this cute little guy, named Tello.
Now I am training with it and drawing up the requirements for the design process.

My use cases are currently photage and video, for example now I'm working on light painting: Tello Light Painting
Although, I would like to study the parameters which infulences the lift capacity of a drone and also optimizing (maximizing) flight time.
I will use Matlab and Simulink for the design.

See you,
Galace

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Reactions: Terry
Welcome to the forum Galace. Best of luck with your project. Great place for information and sharing your photos and videos. Have fun fly safe. ?

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alqar