Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Fatality?

EETWiz

Reaction score
And a casualty. Seems the VBS is crap. I got up about 60 ft and the drone took off. I found it a block over, 3 broken propellers, one bent prop shaft and a motor casing that has cracked. Is it even worth my time repairing this guy? I’ve been eyeing the Mini 2 but don’t want to jump in to that without getting some time in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EETWiz

Reaction score
It seems some of the diecast parts can’t be replaced. I bought a new one for now. At least I have some spare parts on the broken one.

I don’t think I can drop $600+ on a semi professional one until I improve my comfort level with the cheap drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EETWiz

Reaction score
Great sadness

1ff95c36d064301ab11f14886a36f099.jpg

6cb4ca5a75bb13a1dcb34094665cc7ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: akward59

applguy

Reaction score
If you happen to have a 3D Printer- you should check out Thingiverse and search for Ryze Tello! You'll find lots of 'printable' replacement parts, especially Motor Arms!

Val-Ease

Reaction score
It might be worth your while to check your local Kijiji site for used Tellos. I come across them rather frequently for about half retail or better.

volate!lo

Reaction score
It might be worth your while to check your local Kijiji site for used Tellos. I come across them rather frequently for about half retail or better.

Since Tello's don't come with a flight log you never know how much airtime it has.

I'd never pay much more than 1/2 retail, unless its a sealed box. That said: If you are going second hand check this thread :

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emanuele