Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

First flight

DarthKahn

Reaction score
Just took my Tello for it's first flight in my living room and I'm very impressed. Bought it with the GameSir T1d controller and have to say that both of them are lightyears beyond any other small drone I have ever flown. The Tello stayed connected very well on WiFi even though my King Kong home WiFi router was only about four feet away. I was expecting to get a WiFi interference warning but never did. Of course I managed to run it into the curtains and chop a branch off the wifes fern with it (a bit out of practice with flying) but the Tello survived with no damage. Think I am going to wait for the rotor cage I have coming for it before I do any more flying though. Mabey I just go lucky but first impression of the T1d controller is that it's very precise and I wonder why it gets knocked so much but I guess time will tell if it continues to do well in the long run.

Just took my Tello for it's first flight in my living room and I'm very impressed. Bought it with the GameSir T1d controller and have to say that both of them are lightyears beyond any other small drone I have ever flown. The Tello stayed connected very well on WiFi even though my King Kong home WiFi router was only about four feet away. I was expecting to get a WiFi interference warning but never did. Of course I managed to run it into the curtains and chop a branch off the wifes fern with it (a bit out of practice with flying) but the Tello survived with no damage. Think I am going to wait for the rotor cage I have coming for it before I do any more flying though. Mabey I just go lucky but first impression of the T1d controller is that it's very precise and I wonder why it gets knocked so much but I guess time will tell if it continues to do well in the long run.
Congratulations on the first flight... Tello is quite a well built drone...

Hi,
If you like you can also check out Ai Drone Software for FREE, you can now fly your Tello drone from your Windows & MacOS laptops. The application is tested with your keyboard, Xbox, Logitech, PS4,5 & Redgear pro controllers. It has AI features like Human Detection, Object Detection, Voice Control, Flight planner etc.

View attachment 6897

Create an account: AI Drone Software
You can download the software for FREE (limited offer) using this LINK, after signing up.

Let me know if you have questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv