Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Flying over the river! (First Cinematic Video Edit + Photos) [Original Video and Photos too]

aitowel

Reaction score
Sup guys! I just make a new video and some dope photos over the river. I want to share with you the full edited video and photos + the original of both too.

For edit the video I just used Adobe After Effects, with some color correction, more sharpeness, brigthess/contrast/curves correction + HDR Emulation (So far from real HDR but improve the quality a little bit) + "cinematic look". Anyway, I tried to improve the quality in general but I tried to make it look more like a sunny day, just because I´m so tired of these gray days haha

For the photos, I just used VSCO.

Edited Video and Photos:

2020-01-23 04.14.45 1.jpg 2020-01-23 04.12.21 1.jpg 2020-01-23 04.02.33 2.jpg

Original Video and Photos:

2020-01-23 12-44-12.jpg 2020-01-23 12-47-12.jpg 2020-01-23 12-44-27.jpg

So for the moment thats all! I have a lot to learn and I´m really excited to learn more, any advice/review is trully welcome.

What do you think?

Enjoy it! :D

MNNJR69

Reaction score
Nice! I've been sick all this week (chest infection) and haven't been able to go fly. 5th day on antibiotics, so starting to feel a little better. I will try to get out to a lake by me this weekend and do so filming. Can't wait to try out the new settings in the TelloFPV app.

Terry

Reaction score
Nice! I've been sick all this week (chest infection) and haven't been able to go fly. 5th day on antibiotics, so starting to feel a little better. I will try to get out to a lake by me this weekend and do so filming. Can't wait to try out the new settings in the TelloFPV app.
Stay well and fly friend. ?

aitowel

Reaction score
Oh, sad to hear that, wet well soon mate! And waiting for that video over the lake! This week I won't can fly 'cause weather issues, so waiting for you haha

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Terry

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PatrickMcCabe313