Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Found a spot

Definitely has it’s been continuous winds now for months, now gotta avoid this coronavirus that’s spreading about real fast too..

Reactions: Terry
Yeah. Hard to type and walk a dog at the same time. Thought I had just deleted it cause it was getting hard to focus
The only real issue I've been having just flying around my yard is that when I get around an altitude of above about 20, I get signal interference errors or magnetic signal errors. Don't seem to have that issue with any of my other quads

Reactions: Terry
The only real issue I've been having just flying around my yard is that when I get around an altitude of above about 20, I get signal interference errors or magnetic signal errors. Don't seem to have that issue with any of my other quads
Are you flying directly above? The tello has poor reception when it is directly above because of the location of the antennas. If you fly the tello further away from yourself at higher altitudes you will find an improvement. Also the best reception is when the tello is facing the operator.

Reactions: Magoo582

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv