Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Free Tello Drone Software for MacOS and Windows for First 100 Users

AIDrone

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.aidronesoftware.com
Greetings Pilots, I am opening this thread to introduce fellow pilots to a new software for Tello Drones - Drone AI.
We built a software, packed with powerful AI features, Flight Plan System, Cinematography Modes and Voice Command for MacOS and Windows. After months of crunching ideas, excruciating research, thousands of lines of code we have released our first stable version

Limited time invitation for first 100 users. They will get FREE Software once you Signup, use the hidden link: AI Drone Software

Drone AI is equipped with the most sought-after Computer Vision features:
  • Object Detection - Can your drone identify if it's a bicycle or a cool motorbike that is passing by? Now your drone can!
  • Pose Estimation - Are you sitting comfortably in your rocking chair or just standing gazing out of your window? This feature will help your drone identify the pose of a person. Updates use case to follow.
  • Face Tracking - Get in front of your drone, and it shall start tracking and following you.
  • Voice Commands - Open Sesame!! Well, we can't open a treasure chest on your command, but we sure can provide flight maneuverability through voice commands.
"Well, all of these are good and all, but didn't you say there are Cinematography features too? What are those?". Sure, there are some cool cinematography features along with the general Photo taking and Video Recording Capabilities:
  • Self-Timer: Lemme take a selfie! Ah sure, why not. Now set a self-timer of 5 seconds and let your drone take a self-timed shot!
  • Super-Wide: Panorama rama rama rama! See what I did there? Take super wide shots of the beautiful landscapes and beautiful you.
  • Burst Mode: I want that shot where it looks like we're just floating in the air. Sure can do! Click a burst of five super-fast still shots. Capture those aha! moments.
Last but not least, the feature every drone enthusiast is looking for -- Gamepads! Who here hasn't been waiting for a way to take control of their drones with a gamepad?
We have incorporated one of the most wanted features in the drone fly community, the gamepad control for your drone. Now you can connect your existing gamepad to your laptop, and our software will allow you to fly your drone using your gamepad. We have tried our best to provide compatibility for the most commonly-used gamepads in the market, supporting XInput(Most popular and followed by Xbox Controllers) and DirectInput(Old protocol, followed by PlayStation Controllers) protocols. A few of the gamepads that we can vouch for compatibility are Logitech F310, Xbox 360 Controller (Bluetooth only on Mac), and Redgear Pro.

There are tons of other features like the Drone Status dashboard, Flight Planner, etc., which you'll be thrilled to test out once you download our software. On a positive note, we hope you'd like our software. We shall welcome any ideas, opinions, or queries from you all.

Download Free Software: here
Watch Demo of Complete Software: here

Just got this software, and it is great. Has many features all in one package.

Reactions: AIDrone
Just got this software, and it is great. Has many features all in one package.
Thanks for the nice words. We are working on adding more features and more drone compatibility. We welcome all kinds of feedback, it's very important to us.

I've just downloaded but won't get the opportunity to use for a couple of weeks: bought my son the Tello for his birthday today but will have to resist the temptation to sneak it out of it's box! (First drone for both of us.)
Will look forward to checking out your software in time though and thanks for sharing.

I've just downloaded but won't get the opportunity to use for a couple of weeks: bought my son the Tello for his birthday today but will have to resist the temptation to sneak it out of it's box! (First drone for both of us.)
Will look forward to checking out your software in time though and thanks for sharing.
Hahaha... Happy Birthday to your Son
🎂
🎊
I am sure you both will enjoy both the AI software and Tello. Cheers!!

Since it's your sons birthday, if you like, we want to offer you Pro Drone AI with all AI features for Free. The current version you just downloaded only has "Human Pose Detection" activated. Pro Drone AI version will have all the AI features like Object Detection, Face Tracking, Voice Command & a Flight Planner. Please email us on [email protected] with subject "Birthday" for complete access.

Both versions are equally good, it's just more features with Pro. :D

Thanks

Reactions: BenBazz
Hahaha... Happy Birthday to your Son
🎂
🎊
I am sure you both will enjoy both the AI software and Tello. Cheers!!

Since it's your sons birthday, if you like, we want to offer you Pro Drone AI with all AI features for Free. The current version you just downloaded only has "Human Pose Detection" activated. Pro Drone AI version will have all the AI features like Object Detection, Face Tracking, Voice Command & a Flight Planner. Please email us on [email protected] with subject "Birthday" for complete access.

Both versions are equally good, it's just more features with Pro. :D

Thanks
Thanks so much for your reply and your very generous offer of the Pro version - yes please! (Email sent.)

Seriously excited about giving him the Tello, just got to remember is for him and not me!

hi, I just downloaded the software for Windows 10. Connected Wifi to Tello drone and it says it is connected. (The light flashes green). I noticed the video feed says "please connect your drone" and that it sometimes is a blank green screen, as though it sort-of-connected. Meanwhile I hit the launch command and it says it was sent, and nothing happens. The Tello runs hot so there is some processing going on, but I am curious if you might help out with what seems to be a weird connection issue.

the software don't work for me... and the screen is not correct (like if I don't have the entire windows...:unsure: ).
I'll still working with it.

Do you think, the wifi range is more longer than the smartphone one ?

edit : I post here my message from another topic... and I'll delet the another to keep all discussion in only one topic ;)

Told me to download from my profile...I get error message "uncommon download" and can't set up.

Hi, I used the special link to get the beta version of the software. Created a profile and installed the software on Windows 10 OS, the software starts and then I only see a white screen, only the developer tools tab is working when I click things in the menu.
Then on my profile it says I don't have a subscription so I'm now downloading the basic subscription just to see if that works but I wanted to test the full features which is why I used the beta testing link in the first place so I'm a little bit disappointed that I can't do that.
I'm still going to test the basic version but yeah that's kind of useless really.

So we have 4 negative reports, also describing some of the problems and 1 positive report from a "new member" with only 1 post, just tellung us, "I love this app" (which is not, what I would call an app and not, what I would call a reliable analysis)...
Looks like there are some things to be clarified by the vendor.

Reactions: Ricardo Penders
So we have 4 negative reports, also describing some of the problems and 1 positive report from a "new member" with only 1 post, just tellung us, "I love this app" (which is not, what I would call an app and not, what I would call a reliable analysis)...
Looks like there are some things to be clarified by the vendor.
I totally agree.
It's even worse than I expected because now I tested the Basic subscription software so I had to reinstall the software and upon opening the app I get the same white screen again.
That's not the worst thing, when I clicked to go full screen it made my graphic driver hang completely and I had to use ALT-F4 to force close the app.
I'm NOT IMPRESSED!
Now I'm not even sure if I want to test it again if there's an update available, it looked so promising but I got really disappointed sadly.
Make of it what you want, this is my honest review telling what my experience was.

This is an old conversation but thanks for sharing the news about the free Tello Drone software for MacOS and Windows. That sounds like an awesome opportunity! I'm sure many drone enthusiasts will appreciate it. By the way, if you're looking for affordable Windows keys, you should check out this Reddit thread about cheap Windows keys. They have some great deals that could be useful for running the software smoothly. Enjoy your drone-flying adventures, and thanks again for the heads up!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan