Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Galaxy S20, Tello EDU problems

WolfSpring

Reaction score
I just upgraded my phone to the Galaxy S20 Ultra and went through all the fun of usb debugging and everything else, and it seemed to be working really well, but the video has a bunch of green and red lines and is almost black and white other than that. I read up what I could find and some suggested firmware. I have yest to get the EDU to be able to upgrade the firware using the normal Tello app so I'm not sure if there is a special way to do the EDU or not? There isn't a lot on it that I can find, plenty on the normal Tello, but no the EDU. I'm going to find my daughters normal Tello and see if I can replicate the problem with both the lines and the firmware, but for now I figured I'd see if someone else had any issues like this and found an answer.

WolfSpring

Reaction score
So I was able to replicate the problem on the normal Tello. There is nothing saying I need a firware update, so I think that's why I can't update it, I tried manually doing it through the settings with no luck. I've seen others with no issues on their S20 Ultras on this forum so I'm not sure if it's a phone issue, but it's the only thing in common between them and I haven't flown them on this phone before.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbird89