Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir Controller - Work or not work?

I spoke to Ryze earlier. The Tello currently only supports the Gamesir T1d. And it's not announced or released yet.

No ETA on release. No indication of pricing.

There may be a software update to allow compatibility with the T1.

Unfortunately I rushed out and bought a T1 after reading their material online. I didn't see a mention of the T1d anywhere.

Googling around it looks like the "d" stands for DJI.

It's a shame that the Gamesir T1s isn't compatible and reportedly won't be made compatible. The firmware upgrade app for the T1d is available in both Android and iOS app stores, sure would be nice if we could flash the T1s firmware with the T1d firmware.

I spoke to Ryze earlier. The Tello currently only supports the Gamesir T1d. And it's not announced or released yet.

No ETA on release. No indication of pricing.

There may be a software update to allow compatibility with the T1.

Unfortunately I rushed out and bought a T1 after reading their material online. I didn't see a mention of the T1d anywhere.

Googling around it looks like the "d" stands for DJI.

For all those awaiting the controller that works with the Tello, we will just have to wait a bit longer for THE ONE meant for it. The previous comment is accurate. It is the GameSir T1D which is to come. That one will be made for the Tello.

• DIRECT QUOTE FROM RYZE CUSTOMER SERVICE:
  • It only supports a customized GameSir product(T1D) and Apple MFi - Certified remote controllers.
    T1D has not been released yet. It will be accessible in the DJI Store. [first]

Reactions: Yo-dude
Several sources, Ramhing ftom Gamesir tech folk and Rhyze tech support, T1, T1s dont work with Android and l am quite sure IOS. We have to wait for thd upcoming T1-D . I am sure the T1 advertised it was compatible. But l have sent mine back. Lovinb myTello though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843