Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir controller

settings, you can look for control scheme. American hand is left stick throttle, Japanese hand is right stick throttle

Mine is a T1D-64 B5, it binded with my Samsung J7 and did well. The J7 is another story. I now have a Motorola G7 Power won't bind, it keeps looking for a passkey ECT. My Xbox controller binds but has lag issues. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Mine is a T1D-64 B5, it binded with my Samsung J7 and did well. The J7 is another story. I now have a Motorola G7 Power won't bind, it keeps looking for a passkey ECT. My Xbox controller binds but has lag issues. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

If you're using the stock Tello app, try binding the Motorola G7 under Settings (gear icon), Bluetooth Controller Settings.

Nojoy, available devices it shows up, bind 15sec it is trying then gos back to available.
Hummm?

Nojoy, available devices it shows up, bind 15sec it is trying then gos back to available.
Hummm?

Do _not_ pair the T1D controller. If you have, unpiar it.

Just open the app, go into controllers and the app will connect to the controller. If you pair instead, this won't work.

Just for giggles. Go into Android OS, Settings, Apps. Look for the Ryze Tello app, under Permissions, enable Location. See if that makes a difference.

Done, I also found this and it worked,
. Press A+power button on the GameSir gamepad for 2 seconds to activate the gamepad..
4. The indicator light will flash now.
5. On the Tello app, “GameSir-MODEL NAME GCM” will be displayed in “Bluetooth controller setting”.
6. Tap “GameSir-Games” and it will pair with each other.
7. When the indicator light turns on and stay solid, the pairing is successful.
New prob I will post elsewhere.
After 3 flights the r f prop keeps flying off

On a Motorola G7 Power this worked with the Tello FPV app.
. Press A+power button on the GameSir gamepad for 2 seconds to activate the gamepad..
4. The indicator light will flash now.
5. On the Tello app, “GameSir-MODEL NAME GCM” will be displayed in “Bluetooth controller setting”.
6. Tap “GameSir-Games” and it will pair with each other.
7. When the indicator light turns on and stay solid, the pairing is successful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv