Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Greetings from Midland, Ontario, Canada

Gunter

Reaction score
Hey fellow drone pilots

I've got a DJI Phantom Standard, a DJI Spark and of course, a DJI-Ryze Tello. I must admit I love the Tello but the Ryze app isn't the easiest to work with. I saw the Tello FPV app on YouTube and was quite impressed. After downloading and trying it, I was even more impressed. What a great piece of software engineering. Best of all, Canada doesn't require drones less than 250 grams to be registered or the pilots to be certified. I do plan on getting certified but for now, being able to use the Tello like a real drone is just what the doctor ordered.

You have an awesome website here by the way. I wish I had found it sooner. Happy flying and filming mates.

Gunter

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum. I’m in Barrie so not too far away. I also have a P3S, Spark, and of course a Tello.

Chris

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Thanks dirkclod!
I had to laugh when I saw “Community Rules” at the bottom of your post. I suspected it was a link to a list of rules for conversation, which it was, but it was also a statement that yeah, community is awesome. Community does indeed rule.

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks dirkclod!
I had to laugh when I saw “Community Rules” at the bottom of your post. I suspected it was a link to a list of rules for conversation, which it was, but it was also a statement that yeah, community is awesome. Community does indeed rule.
Yeah that is in my signature as lots join and don't bother to read them when they sign up .(y)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv