Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Greetings from Sweden

Ceder

Reaction score
Hi!

What an amazing forum, I have to say. I’ve been reading a lot of threads the last few days and couldn’t resist to register as a member.

I bought a Tello about a month ago and even though I haven’t flown it that much yet (living in a city, etc) it seems like a fantastic device - especially for a beginner like myself.

Thank you for sharing experiences and knowledge.

/C

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Welcome Ceder. A fantastic device indeed! Able to operate in small and large spaces. Great beginner drone and very forgiving. Just ask me how many times I've crashed it and it still runs like a champ.

Sweden's on the travel bucket list but look forward to any pics you can share.

Welcome, Ceder! It’s nice to have you on board with us.

As for myself, I don’t own a Tello...quite yet. But I honestly DO intend on making that purchase, with all of the best add-ons possible. I KNOW I will love the Tello. ?

Welcome Ceder and greetings from Melbourne Australia. I got mine yesterday and I'm very impressed with it's stability and ease of control. I still have to test out it's range, both for control and video quality. Is there a more comprehensive manual I can refer to? I'm sure there is, but I haven't found it yet.

Enjoy your Tello!

Greetings @Sky Junkie.

Here's a link to Ryze's quick start guide, user manual, etc.:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv