Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Has anyone ever put the battery in the wrong way

Customerx

Reaction score
Got my son the tello today, after his first attempt he decides to force the battery in the wrong way round now it's stuck. How do I fix this, it's completely wedged lol arggghhh merry Xmas

I had no idea you could put the battery in the wrong way - you live and learn.

Man he must have *really* forced it in lol. It has a small latch which makes it really hard to put it in the wrong way.
He must have broken the latch. Hopefully not. The good news is that there's no way it made contact so no damage was made to the electronics or the battery itself

Man he must have *really* forced it in lol. It has a small latch which makes it really hard to put it in the wrong way.
He must have broken the latch. Hopefully not. The good news is that there's no way it made contact so no damage was made to the electronics or the battery itself
Don't feel bad. I'm over 50 and I managed to do it lol. Comes out easy once cover is off and like you said no damage...whew. Also be very careful not to insert the micro usb upside down. :)

Reactions: nahuel
Oh I've definitely almost plugged the micro USB cable in upside down more than once lol

Hey there is a new Tello APP "TelloFPV" on Google Play. It GREATLY enhances the capabilities of this drone. It has a Instructor-student mode for training beginners to fly. You can use 2 controllers simultainiously. You will be amazed at what your new Tello can do! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.volatello.tellofpv.demo&hl=en
Also a Wifi extender largely improves video quality and flight distance. I use the Xiaomi(around 10 bucks).
Make sure you new Tello has the most current firmware installed.
Happy flying! Merry Christmas!

Reactions: nahuel
Hey there is a new Tello APP "TelloFPV" on Google Play. It GREATLY enhances the capabilities of this drone. It has a Instructor-student mode for training beginners to fly. You can use 2 controllers simultainiously. You will be amazed at what your new Tello can do! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.volatello.tellofpv.demo&hl=en
Also a Wifi extender largely improves video quality and flight distance. I use the Xiaomi(around 10 bucks).
Make sure you new Tello has the most current firmware installed.
Happy flying! Merry Christmas!
Wow it looks promising! I'll try the demo and then I'll see if it's worth buying! Thanks

Wow it looks promising! I'll try the demo and then I'll see if it's worth buying! Thanks
I have been beta testing for over a week. It will blow your mind. RTH is amazing! Exposure control from the controller...etc. etc. VR coming in a week or so! The developer is awesome and is adding the features us Tello pilots want! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wroxel