Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Italy

Gitti

Reaction score
Ciao everyone,
I love photography and the idea of being able to shoot images from the sky has always fascinated me.
The first time I saw a drone work I was in the rainforest of Cape Tribulation in the North East of Australia. A film crew was shooting a documentary. One of the operators followed aerial images on a screen. Intrigued, I asked how he could take those pictures, He probably thought I was a bit stupid, but with a kind smile he pointed to something in the sky above us. Soon after that object began to approach and finally land right in front of us. I was really excited to see the landing of a drone for the first time.
From that moment my curiosity soon became interest and immediately passion.
From the first toy drones, with which I learned to drive, I switched to the Xiaomi Mi Drone 4k, then to the Mavic Pro. I also built a DJI F550 that gave me a lot of satisfaction apart from its difficult-to-manage dimensions. I sold it for reasons of space and to satisfy my wife ... A few days ago I was in New York and I could not resist buying Tello. Its size, image quality and cost convinced me that I had to have it. After a few days I fell in love with this little-big drone that I can use freely and with which I have already shot filming not bad.
I hope you will have as much fun as me.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv