Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Italy

1) turn off anything bluetooth, especially turn off the phone's bluetooth (even if nothing is connected it creates interference).
2) buy a second tello. you won't get much airtime

• Haha
Reactions: MNNJR69
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

[QUOTE = "AwMike, publicació: 29128, membre: 10901"]
Hola a tots,
Acabo de comprar un drone Tello per a mi i el meu fill 9yo.
Esperem que em doneu uns bons consells
Gràcies per endavant
Michele
[/ QUOTE]
Jo estic esperant el meu. Bateries importants ... I Potser i falta algunes imprimibles en 3D per a un gran suport angular, càmera Gopro, mirall per fer una foto aèria ... N'hi ha a la xarxa.
Tinc un Phantom 2 i ara vull un juguet per casa o sortides casuals

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm also Italian and passionate about this little drone.
I have two TELLO (one that I keep new in the package as a spare) many spare engines, some batteries and two Wifi extenders as well as a series of accessories ... I have invested enough for this type of drone.
If you have an Android phone, I suggest you try the TelloFPV app and before taking a look at its manual (I can send it translated into Italian).
I remember that in Italy with the new European regulation starting from 12/15/2019 it will be mandatory insurance for the small TELLO also for the Hobbyists!
A greeting.

Reactions: stephanriederer
What do you mean with "European Regulation" ??? It will apply to all other EU countries? like Hungary aswell?
In Italy, starting from 12/15/2019 all drones under 250 are compulsory insurance also as a hobby, in your country you have to inform yourself well, but starting from July 2020 I think so ...

As always: EU decides something and the countries have to implement appropriate local laws and regulations. We have had that insurance requirement in place for some time already.

The bad news is since Tello has a camera the EU wants you to register the drone. I guess some time next year

for now it seems that registration at ENAC (for Tello) is not necessary but from July 2020 maybe it will take? ..

Nobody can police these laws, it’s impossible. Anyone can just pretend they didn’t know.

Nobody can police these laws, it’s impossible. Anyone can just pretend they didn’t know.
Its not like the police comes to check your registration or license for a toy drone. They don't care... but sooner or later some annoyed neighbors may just call the cops and then they have to react :-(

Reactions: stephanriederer
It’s already become a laughing stock in the UK, hardly anyone registered their drones and it’s not being policed. You’re right the police have got better things to do!

Is it different in Italy?

It’s already become a laughing stock in the UK, hardly anyone registered their drones and it’s not being policed. You’re right the police have got better things to do!

Is it different in Italy?

Wait I kinda have to register my Tello?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan