Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from New Mexico

StAndrews

Reaction score
I'm new to drones and got a Tello & GameSir about a month ago. I'm starting to get the hang of it but have gone through a bunch of propellers. No worries, a new batch are in the mail.

Reactions: Kyle Knox
Welcome to the Drone way of life! Yes, you may break several propellers and guards...but that’s necessary to hone your skill to fly your drone effectively and masterfully. You most certainly will reach that level, if you continue to practice your flying. Congrats! ?

Reactions: StAndrews
Welcome to the Drone way of life! Yes, you may break several propellers and guards...but that’s necessary to hone your skill to fly your drone effectively and masterfully. You most certainly will reach that level, if you continue to practice your flying. Congrats! ?
Thanks, I flew in fast mode for the first time this morning and it got me interested in FPV which is what led me to this forum.

Excellent! You’ve seen that the Tello, while cheaper in cost than others, can very well exceed them in enjoyment of flying. ?

By the way...that picture you have above your name...what statue is that?

Excellent! You’ve seen that the Tello, while cheaper in cost than others, can very well exceed them in enjoyment of flying. ?

By the way...that picture you have above your name...what statue is that?
We vacationed on Moorea last year and this stone carving was by the pool. He's better looking the me so I've used him as my avatar ever since!

Attachments

• Avitar 5560 small.jpg
    Avitar 5560 small.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 7
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Reactions: StAndrews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv