Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Rocklin, Ca USA

inno

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi Folks, I read all most all posts, but don't post much. I am a member of Phatompilots, Sparkpilots, Mavicpilots, and now Tellopilots. Great sources of information. Started with DJI's P3A in mid 2015 and PhantoPilots.com later that year, since then I have picked up a Spark, Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Tello, Tello EDU, and now just added the Tello Iron Man edition. Been flying all types of RC aircraft since the late 70's

The Tello line for me is just for fun in close quarters indoors when I can't get out to fly due to weather. Or as a park flyer in small areas when weather is good. These little guys are a blast to fly, they are also great for training folks to manually fly with a little assistance from DJI's VPS added to it. Recently I found on this forum the mods thread for distance and having a blast experimenting with repeaters and antennas. What's really cool is that you can experiment with these guys without major cost for repair, loss, or just experimenting.

Currently, I am almost done with my part 107 training and hoping to test within the next month ?.

Safe Flying!

Regards

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hi Inno, welcome! I'm from Georgia and recently got into drones. I'm previously a fixed wing RC pilot for the past 10 years in Georgia. I just bought a Tello and a Mavic Pro Platinum, waiting for the rainy weather to clear up to start enjoying them more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wroxel