Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

HELLO from Rohnert Park California

Rohnertpark

Reaction score
I have 2 drones and am a beginner. I have a Mavic Pro and A Tello. I am waiting for a bluetooth controller, but enjoying to learn to control my Tello with my iPhone 5s. I am still have problems learning tome a coordinated circle with the Tello.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have 2 drones and am a beginner. I have a Mavic Pro and A Tello. I am waiting for a bluetooth controller, but enjoying to learn to control my Tello with my iPhone 5s. I am still have problems learning tome a coordinated circle with the Tello.
I’m using my iPhone 5s with the GameSir T1d and it works great—so much easier to fly with the controller. You’ll be doing perfect circles in no time once your controller arrives! I also have a Spark but I’m finding lots of times where the inconspicuous little Tello is all I need.

I am waiting for the game sir T 1d and having fun in the meantime trying to use the cell phone for control. I have proof that the Tello is a tough bug. Many contacts with furniture and walls prove it. BTW, where is home? I am and hour and one/half North of San Francisco

Bill

I am waiting for the game sir T 1d and having fun in the meantime trying to use the cell phone for control. I have proof that the Tello is a tough bug. Many contacts with furniture and walls prove it. BTW, where is home? I am and hour and one/half North of San Francisco

Bill

I’m on the other side of the country in Bangor, Maine. Pretty close to some nice coastal scenery so I’m looking forward to getting some scenic views with Spark and Tello this summer. Hope to see some shots from your part of the country soon ! Carl

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted