Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Spain, another Tello Pilot more!

Nokland

Reaction score
Hello I,m from Spain and I am the new owner of a Tello even now, in 2023!! After read and seen all I could about this good drone, and with the amazing apps developed by mister Volate!lo. Now I only need some time to test deeper the drone. I hope do it as soon as posible !!!

Greetings!!!!

Reactions: GFields
Hello I,m from Spain and I am the new owner of a Tello even now, in 2023!! After read and seen all I could about this good drone, and with the amazing apps developed by mister Volate!lo. Now I only need some time to test deeper the drone. I hope do it as soon as posible !!!

Greetings!!!!
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Many greetings, even in 2023 tello drones are to me beautiful since they have the programming/crafting capacity instead of other closed source very expensive drones. Looking very forward to hear from you for innovation, crazy implementations, useful mods, extended hacks, etc.

Welcome on board!

It's still the best cheap micro drone around if you just want to cruise around a bit.
Have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv