Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Stockholm Sweden!

Hello. What do you tech and at what level? We have produced many instructional videos on Youtube channel MECATX, .We mentor students in the STEM/STEAM subject for free every Sunday afternoon. We are presently working on IR sensors to control the Robomaster Tello Talent and it's accessories. Yoo can contact me at [email protected]. We can also do ZOOM sessions. Our most recent video is how to solder header pins that come with the Robomaster TT Open Source and extension board. We are using Mind+ tha tis available in several languages, and include graphic, Arduino c+ , and Micro-Python programming. We tend to use C= for the Arduino, and Python for the Raspberry PI, Good luck and i hope we can communicate. We are located in Central Texas, USA.

Reactions: Jimsson74
Hello. What do you tech and at what level? We have produced many instructional videos on Youtube channel MECATX, .We mentor students in the STEM/STEAM subject for free every Sunday afternoon. We are presently working on IR sensors to control the Robomaster Tello Talent and it's accessories. Yoo can contact me at [email protected]. We can also do ZOOM sessions. Our most recent video is how to solder header pins that come with the Robomaster TT Open Source and extension board. We are using Mind+ tha tis available in several languages, and include graphic, Arduino c+ , and Micro-Python programming. We tend to use C= for the Arduino, and Python for the Raspberry PI, Good luck and i hope we can communicate. We are located in Central Texas, USA.

Hi Dan! Realized that I just opened Pandoras box here! Working with students in mecatronics. The students are between 16-18yo. As a huge fan of drones I found that the Tello could be developed with a lot of programming. Will scan your youtubes asap! Thanx four your reply!
/Jim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted