Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from the Great White North!!

Frozenfox

Reaction score
Hey Everyone ! I’m flying in Abbotsford BC, Canada - that’s about an hour east of Vancouver.

I have a Hubsan H107C x4 that I’ve been flying for about 4 years and got the Tello for Xmas.

It’s taking me a while to get used to the virtual joystick from the lack of feedback and the slight delay. I find that it’s hard to get that fine touch from your iPhone.

The Hubsan had a dedicated radio controller that was fast and accurate, and allowed for me to take my drone farther.

The FPV is a great option and now I have to get used to getting my bearings and learning my distances (I JUST about flew it into a tree 20ft up ?. **** branches)

Anyone else in the Fraser Valley?? Gimme a shout.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Hey White North person!
How does your tello handle the weather? I fly indoors because it’s to cold and windy. I like flying around corners and impressing family. I crash sometimes but I feel like I’m handling FPV pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey White North person!
How does your tello handle the weather? I fly indoors because it’s to cold and windy. I like flying around corners and impressing family. I crash sometimes but I feel like I’m handling FPV pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I’ve already crashed my Tello a few times indoors haha. Trying the FVP for the first time and my perspective was all off “... oh I can turn the corner now.... (wham) nope”

Hello
Hey Everyone ! I’m flying in Abbotsford BC, Canada - that’s about an hour east of Vancouver.

I have a Hubsan H107C x4 that I’ve been flying for about 4 years and got the Tello for Xmas.

It’s taking me a while to get used to the virtual joystick from the lack of feedback and the slight delay. I find that it’s hard to get that fine touch from your iPhone.

The Hubsan had a dedicated radio controller that was fast and accurate, and allowed for me to take my drone farther.

The FPV is a great option and now I have to get used to getting my bearings and learning my distances (I JUST about flew it into a tree 20ft up ?. **** branches)

Anyone else in the Fraser Valley?? Gimme a shout.

Hey FF, I'm in Langley....Walnut Grove specifically....haven't recieved my tello yet...but will soon.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode