Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

hello from UK...

mrmrmark

Reaction score
Just got a tello as a gift.
Running through ipad pro and probably with the galaxy note8 when I have it charged enough.

Interesting piece of kit.

Also have a slightly broken mavic pro that I'm saving to get the gimbal and possibly more replaced, and also a jjrc h36.

After too much sun it's suddenly wet and windy so have only managed 1 flight up to now where the tello told me it was overheating and thus turning off. Hope this is a just teething pain.

Funny that the app actually does feel dji-like and they have retained some of the icons and slide to take off. Was surprised that it won't fly above 10m also. That's not even a risk to aircraft at one of those scary American airshows...!

Oh and I'm Mark - work in IT, 46 and quite like electronic gizmos when I can see a use for them.

Cheers!

Reactions: dirkclod

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Tello Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Davenwolf

Reaction score
Just got a tello as a gift.
Running through ipad pro and probably with the galaxy note8 when I have it charged enough.

Interesting piece of kit.

Also have a slightly broken mavic pro that I'm saving to get the gimbal and possibly more replaced, and also a jjrc h36.

After too much sun it's suddenly wet and windy so have only managed 1 flight up to now where the tello told me it was overheating and thus turning off. Hope this is a just teething pain.

Funny that the app actually does feel dji-like and they have retained some of the icons and slide to take off. Was surprised that it won't fly above 10m also. That's not even a risk to aircraft at one of those scary American airshows...!

Oh and I'm Mark - work in IT, 46 and quite like electronic gizmos when I can see a use for them.

Cheers!
You can easily bypass the 10m height with an app called TelloAltLimitSetter but it's best if you set up a Wifi extender first.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahsan