Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hello from Victoria Australia.

Jaso1

Reaction score
Hi all.
Received my tello in the post Friday just gone and had a few chances for a play on Saturday as the weather was great for this time of year.
Waiting for my mi wifi extender to arrive hopefully this week.
Im using my tello with my Samsung j7 prime and have carried out a firmware update with seemedto mostly fix my stuttery video capture straight away.
Also have only flown with the prop guards on and am hoping for a bit smoother flight performance with them off.
So happy to have found this great forum to learn and maybe share too.
Cheers,
Jason.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Reactions: Jaso1
Hi all.
Received my tello in the post Friday just gone and had a few chances for a play on Saturday as the weather was great for this time of year.
Waiting for my mi wifi extender to arrive hopefully this week.
Im using my tello with my Samsung j7 prime and have carried out a firmware update with seemedto mostly fix my stuttery video capture straight away.
Also have only flown with the prop guards on and am hoping for a bit smoother flight performance with them off.
So happy to have found this great forum to learn and maybe share too.
Cheers,
Jason.
Hey Jason, greeting from Coffs Harbour NSW.
Fying without the guards will make your tello more maneuverable but also risks damaging props and shafts. I've just put mine on as I've run out of spare props atm lol. But they'll be coming off again when the props arrive.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Tello Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843