Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

HELP ME!!

Aniket Kumar

Reaction score
The drone that i purchased they locked the Nano drone Max Height to 15m or 50ft

How can i bypass it?
Is there any way to flash USA rom on this Tello ?

Last edited:
No bro,
Even my friend purchased the same drone but from different seller and he have all 30m access

No bro,
Even my friend purchased the same drone but from different seller and he have all 30m access
In that case it would be easier, cheaper, and quicker to buy one from the same place your friend bought his... return yours if you can, and go for it!

It may be possible to manually flash a different firmware outside of the OEM Tello app but I've never heard of it being done successfully.

And it amazes me how many people are not only willing to break the law, they openly announce it on the world-wide web. It's easy to think you're anonymous, but actually no one is...

In that case it would be easier, cheaper, and quicker to buy one from the same place your friend bought his... return yours if you can, and go for it!

It may be possible to manually flash a different firmware outside of the OEM Tello app but I've never heard of it being done successfully.

And it amazes me how many people are not only willing to break the law, they openly announce it on the world-wide web. It's easy to think you're anonymous, but actually no one is...

I analyzed the flash process when I bought my last fresh Tello, its not hard to add this to the app. But I don't need it, and its certainly not a mainstream feature so I have no plans to implement it.

Sorry but I don't help breaking the law.

It's this sort of attitude that causes drone mis-use. and we are then seen as reckless, rejected users. Listen to what is being said, you are limited!

And if this was 50M you would want 100M it's not the altitude, it's your attitude in question here, please respect these laws.

Exactly.

But anyway there is only a handful people in the world able to help and most would have to spend significant time on this. Its unlikely he will be able to achieve this.
Beside I am quite sure he is looking into the wrong direction. No sane person does separate firmware builds per country, there are smarter ways to achieve this. enough said ?

And if this was 50M you would want 100M it's not the altitude,
"Give 'em an inch and they'll ask for a mile" LOL

Personally I don't see the allure of flying a Tello so high that I might risk losing it to a sustained gust... just look at all the Mavic Minis that have been lost because they don't have the power to buck big winds either, and the many new owners that didn't know any better.

I enjoy zipping around in open spaces below treetop level with the Tello. If I want to go higher or farther I'll use something up to the job.

Many Tello Drones can achieve 30m Height, My product was defective
Thats why i returned it to seller
And when i saw mavic Mini , i Just fall in love
Thats Why buying new Tello drone ,i like to buy mavic Mini

There are no such law in my country, I already confirmed with the seller

my done was defective, Thats why today i returned it to the seller

You know what DGCA is, you refer to Tello using the official vocabulatory "Nano" drone so you must be Indian and you surely know the law.
Who are you trying to fool?
Personally I don't care if drones are banned in India because of people like you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv