Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi From Pierrefonds Quebec

Riche_guy

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Started last summer with a DJI Spark. Really love it. During the winter decided to get a Tello for indoor use. Cool little drone. This spring took out the Tello and tried to fly over trees. It got caught on the propeller guard on a branch at the way top of the tree. There was no way to get it down. I decided to purchase a new one. I came out everyday to find my drone hanging upside down. It was there for over 2 month through the cold, the rain and wind and to day with the branch filling with leafs and getting top heavy, the wind knocked it down this afternoon!! There was 2 propellers missing. I brought it in, I'm charging the battery now. I put on some new propellers and a battery. Would you believe the drone asked for a firmware update a flew just fine! I can't believe it...

Reactions: dirkclod
So now you have two Tello to enjoy!

I have read similar accounts of drones burried under snow for weeks, hanging in a tree for months, stuck on a roof until some storm came along.
Tough little bird!

Last edited:
Yes two drones. Tough as nails. I will keep it as backup when I do something stupid again.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan