Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

How do you transport your tello drone ?

TelloPilot2019

Reaction score
Hello everybody :)

Just wanted to make a post for all of the new tello pilots to maybe give them a heads up of all the different kinds of boxes, cases, pouches, etc that people use to transport their tellos to help keep them in good condition and protected. There are lots of options out there and it would be great to have a bunch of options for new pilots.

This is what i picked and modded to fit my needs.....Waterproof, Strong, See thru, adapts to fit accessories.... What did you choose?
Tello 3.jpgTello 4.jpg

r0ckf1re

Reaction score
Looks good but big.

There are hard shell cases for just the drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TelloPilot2019

Reaction score
Looks good but big.

There are hard shell cases for just the drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The case is 14" x 8.5" x 3" (It is really not that big to me)

And i relly liked how you can adapt the box for different stuff. The tello case are nice, But i wanted something that could adapt for more batteries and repeaters and phone, controllers, extra props, cables, power banks, etc, etc...

It's like having everything that i could need in 1 box rather than have a few smaller ones.

Last edited:

Grumpy_Old_Biker

Reaction score
I use the Anbee Tello case. Excellent value for under £20 and seems strong enough. Takes the drone, controller, spare props and charge cable, 3 batteries (one in the drone), and I think space for the 3 battery charger, although I haven’t tried that yet as I don’t have one 😀

Attachments

Ansia

Reaction score
This is my case. Orignally sent for my tablet, but it was to big for it and had it lying around.20181230_214641.jpg

Reactions: TelloPilot2019

sadatoni

Reaction score
I use this case. It has room for 6 batteries (7 if one is in the Tello), bluetooth controller, some slot that I don't know what goes in it, and in the zippered section in the top, battery charger, power bank, wifi repeater, extra propellers and assorted cables.

Attachments

TelloPilot2019

Reaction score
This is great, Thank everybody, Keep them coming :)

It gives all the new tello owners an idea of what they can make or buy :)

Helping each other is how we grow

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain29