Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

I cannot connect from my computer

forrestblade

Reaction score
I have no problems connecting to the Tello from my phone (albiet having to be in airplane mode)

I however cannot connect via my PC to begin a development cycle. Any tips or snide remarks? I'm running the latest version of Pop!_OS. I can view the SSID and attempt to connect but I never successfully connect.

On my PixelBook I wasn't able to connect until I downloaded the app and accepted the terms and conditions, after that I was able to close the app and develop with node, but I don't really have that workaround option on a linux machine.

Last edited:
Maybe try to look in the log (command would be journalctl -u NetworkManager I think) and see why it failed.

Reactions: forrestblade
I have no problems connecting to the Tello from my phone (albiet having to be in airplane mode)

I however cannot connect via my PC to begin a development cycle. Any tips or snide remarks? I'm running the latest version of Pop!_OS. I can view the SSID and attempt to connect but I never successfully connect.

On my PixelBook I wasn't able to connect until I downloaded the app and accepted the terms and conditions, after that I was able to close the app and develop with node, but I don't really have that workaround option on a linux machine.
View attachment 3848

EDIT: I'm not sure what I did but I know there was a power cycle involved with my PC. Seems to be connecting now, though the drone does not recognize that it is connected

Haha, good that it works. The drone is blinking orange until it receives communication from the app or SDK commands.

right on, yeah i just needed to send the command command to visually see it was connected. When in doubt turn it off and back on again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv