Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

I need help with my drone please

SopranoSax

Reaction score
I recently got a Tello drone for Christmas but are having issue with it even on Boxing Day. I would like to make clear that I have had no crashes and so far have been flying it very timidly and recording videos of me and my brother. Anyway, on Boxing Day, the front left propeller has stopped turning. I have used every spare prop and looked through the manual but nothing is working. Thank you for reading this and I hope that any veterans drone pilots might be able to help. I hope you have a great day!

I recently got a Tello drone for Christmas but are having issue with it even on Boxing Day. I would like to make clear that I have had no crashes and so far have been flying it very timidly and recording videos of me and my brother. Anyway, on Boxing Day, the front left propeller has stopped turning. I have used every spare prop and looked through the manual but nothing is working. Thank you for reading this and I hope that any veterans drone pilots might be able to help. I hope you have a great day!
Hi Saprano, being so new and also being one of the 4 most important parts necessary to fly, I would have no problem returning it and let the place you bought it from sort it out and or replace the Tello.

If you haven’t tried resetting the drone as yet, give that a try by holding the power button on for 8 seconds, failing that from fixing the issue, go for the first recommendation I think. They will see that it hasn’t had a big crash if that’s the case. Good luck, HNY and Fly High…

What’s up? Reading now

1. The Tello is made to break apart upon any interaction. The battery flies out, wings come off. And then the cage around the wings becomes bent and ends up stopping a blade from turning

from the box tells me it’s the props and it’s a good thing to fix! Simply push each propeller down with pressure straight down on the pin until it clicks. Then with each win, flick it like flicking a coin to roll.

The wing will stop and hit one of the guard walls from the boxing. Just bend the flexible cage a litttttle bit carefully not in the cold and just gently back and forth until you can spin all wings without any contacts- just smooth.

Don’t worry you will crash it once it works hahaha it fixed itself with a little adjusting hang in there. I got mine over 3 years ago and never used it bc I thought it was crap

*I DIDNT KNOW THE FAST MODE IN SETTING EXISTED!!!* so now ZIIIPPPPP 3 years old after jammed in a box with broken wings

Replace broken wing tips but save them to shave down yourself with a razor in a couple weeks when you feel comfy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Just remove the prop guards and fly without much better and safer when outdoors anyway.

Never modify / cut props! The imbalance will impact the VPS and reduce motor lifetime.
Always have a few OEM spare props at hand. I know they have a ridiculous price tag but that's the price to pay for having a reliable tello drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv