Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Interesting Scrip Tello app

tincdron

Reaction score
Interesting post from RCGroups.

"maybe someone is interested in using Tello with scripts, I wrote down an App to manage up to 9 Tellos together (one master, 8 slaves) . Or obviously a single Tello. There's still some bug in Tello firmware regarding SDK but in the meanwhile somehow it works..

Main issue is that Tello don't tell the user when it has completed the task. asked Ryze there's some chance they will add a READY message from drone once command is completed. if you send a command while the previous one is still executing, it will be ignored. So actually app works estimating the time required to complete a task, wait and send the next command. most of the time it works. still waiting for good news from ryze support.
App is on google play store, android. don't ask me for IOS version as I'm not exactly an apple fan. "

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=scrip.tello

Regards.

Reactions: omer72 and Pete
from my experience with programming tello from scratch there is lag about 2 sec between commands. Unfortunately tello is controlled via UDP protocol, whic is very simple, and do not have notifications if message was delivered or not to the destination.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode