Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Is there a better battery option?

CyberKitten05

Reaction score
Hello. I'm gonna buy a new Tello soon bceause my last one flew beyond the unknown.
I really like flying it, but it only lasts for 13 minutes and charges for a hour and a half.
I know i can buy multiple batteries and replace them, but it's gonna take a lot of time to charge.
Is there a replacement battery that lasts longer?

Reactions: Tello-User
So far no better batteries are known. You can look for third party charger that can charge the batteries in parallel, not one-by-one; such chargers were discussed on the forum.

Reactions: arrow_206
I currently have three batteries and charge them simultaneously with the Smatree DT30 portable charger.

Reactions: arrow_206
Hello. I'm gonna buy a new Tello soon bceause my last one flew beyond the unknown.
I really like flying it, but it only lasts for 13 minutes and charges for a hour and a half.
I know i can buy multiple batteries and replace them, but it's gonna take a lot of time to charge.
Is there a replacement battery that lasts longer?
Hello,
Fisrt of all if you road the Quick start guide manual it is saying (USE ONLY GENUINE PARTS CRETIFITED BY RYZE TECH. UNAUTHORIZED PARTS OR PARTS FROM NON-RYZE TECH CERTIFIED MANUFACTURES MAY CAUSE SYSTEM MALUFACTIONS AND COMPROMISE SAFETY.) The ryze thecs Tello batteries only can stand for 13 min if you use non ryze battery your drone might not work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv