Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Is there still hope for my battery?

Parzival

Reaction score
My battery broke today. Nothing happened, i just can't recharge it anymore, it stays empty. My second battery works perfect. Both are official ones, but the working one is from Fullymax and the broken one from Sefu. I haven't used the drone a lot, so it might have 20 total charges...

Please help...

Ansia

Reaction score
I thought all oem batteries were Fullymax. What probably happened is the cell inside your battery collapsed. If you try to charge it, it may explode.

Griffen

Reaction score
I thought all oem batteries were Fullymax. What probably happened is the cell inside your battery collapsed. If you try to charge it, it may explode.
I got 3 batteries, one is Fullymax the rest are SEFU. Got same design tough. The only difference is the brand name

My battery broke today. Nothing happened, i just can't recharge it anymore, it stays empty. My second battery works perfect. Both are official ones, but the working one is from Fullymax and the broken one from Sefu. I haven't used the drone a lot, so it might have 20 total charges...

Please help...
Maybe you charge it into a device with high voltage, or fast charging adapter for smartphone. Which is not suitable for tello battery

Ansia

Reaction score
I got 3 batteries, one is Fullymax the rest are SEFU. Got same design tough. The only difference is the brand name
Guess these SEFU have not been distributed where I live. When you go to Best Buy, all you see are Fullymax.

Parzival

Reaction score
I used my powerbank to charge it, but I did that a few times before...

Ansia

Reaction score
Looking into these SEFU batteries, I found this thread. Thank God I only own Fullymax.

My Tello Battery Test

They aren't bad, just that Fullymax is better.

Reactions: Parzival

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atoro