Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Launching the application on 11 android

vyach84

Reaction score
Hello!
The problem is as follows: after updating my google pixel 2 to 11 android, the official application stopped starting. How to solve this problem?

Last edited:
Use the TelloFPV app
Yes, I have used this application before. But after an incident where my drone lost control when using this app, I'm afraid to fly through it.

I still wanted to get support for the native application on my phone. By the way, I wrote in support of Tello, to which they replied to me that while they do not have builds for 11 android ... It remains only to wait.

Has this incident happened with the real app purchased via Google play store or some free pirate version. The pirate versions all have their quirks, and the most recent one simply crashes the drone.

Has this incident happened with the real app purchased via Google play store or some free pirate version. The pirate versions all have their quirks, and the most recent one simply crashes the drone.
yes I would gladly buy an application on my google, but it does not available in my region (Ukraine). How to buy an official application?Screenshot_20201013-205317.png

Alleluia! After the last update, the official application works on Android 11!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv