Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Lost my drone

Pétur Reynisson

Reaction score
I was flying my Tello and it went out of control is there a way to find it have been looking arounds but there is snow is there program bilt in to find

I was flying my Tello and it went out of control is there a way to find it have been looking arounds but there is snow is there program bilt in to find
Same! My son had his at 3-4 feet within arms reach getting ready to land it and it took off so high that he could see it going into the clouds but also on his phone you could see the horizon and ryzerobotics has not been much help on how to get the flying report to them as I fully expect it to be replaced due to malfunction and no fault of pilot error! 😡

We have not find ours yet. Went away and there is so much snow at the moment in Iceland. Last we see was one of my neighbors house in the camera but it was not in record because my son was just testing it and we been looking in the garden bud cant find anything. Probably will never work again after being outside for 4 days in snow and 14c frost

If you can find it then it will most likely work. Tellos have survived several months hanging in trees in snow and rain. There are several documented cases here in the forum and more on facebook. One guy in Canada lost it in the first snow and found over 6 months later.

The battery is a bit more delicate: It doesn't like saltwater and it self-discharges when stored inside the drone for months until it's dead. But the battery that should handle a few days outside without problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wroxel