Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

My Tello doesn't like the Rain

The_5treet

Reaction score
2 Short videos for your viewing pleasure.
Started at the top of the mountain and the plan was to get a couple of videos on the way down, mother nature had other ideas.
When i took off for the second video it wasn't raining, then the heavens opened and it came down HEAVY ! and Tello started going all over the place No VPS

Wow, I am amazed that you dared to fly it next to those trees, thats gutsy. Took my Tello out once and the wind took it instantly. Wind was blowing approx 3-4 metric miles/s.
Thanks for watching.
If you have the TelloFPV app put it in Sport mode , it'll hold much better than being in video mode.

Reactions: Terry and Ajkari
Thanks for watching.
If you have the TelloFPV app put it in Sport mode , it'll hold much better than being in video mode.
But ofcourse, why didnt I think about that. Actually never used tried Sport mode so that explains my lack of knowlege. Ended up returning it to get a Mavic Mini.

Reactions: The_5treet
But ofcourse, why didnt I think about that. Actually never used tried Sport mode so that explains my lack of knowlege. Ended up returning it to get a Mavic Mini.
Shame you returned it, wish I could afford a mavic mini or spark. But I'm happy with all the drones I have.

Reactions: Terry
I will tell you a very long story about wind. It all started out on a rather breezy day....ah @#$% it.?? gotta have the tello in sport mode (survival mode) to battle the forces. I've had a mini for almost 3 weeks now and it still hasn't been up.????

I will tell you a very long story about wind. It all started out on a rather breezy day....ah @#$% it.?? gotta have the tello in sport mode (survival mode) to battle the forces. I've had a mini for almost 3 weeks now and it still hasn't been up.????
Terry u having trouble getting it up ????

• Haha
Reactions: Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv