Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New and Old

skygawk310

Reaction score
Hi , I am skygawk310. I am by some stand very old. I am also new to drone flying. chash a lot of drone flying in my home. I am and have been trying to fly my Tello using Anacondo Python. Run test with packetsender; however, my Tello when I turn it on dose not connect to the internet. AT&T have been out twice, I am sure it is not my progam because I copies and pasted it. I read some of the things the drome community is doing I hope the oneday I can be half as good.

Reactions: Terry and dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

Hi , I am skygawk310. I am by some stand very old. I am also new to drone flying. chash a lot of drone flying in my home. I am and have been trying to fly my Tello using Anacondo Python. Run test with packetsender; however, my Tello when I turn it on dose not connect to the internet. AT&T have been out twice, I am sure it is not my progam because I copies and pasted it. I read some of the things the drome community is doing I hope the oneday I can be half as good.
Hello - I am also very old( near 90 )but very active with drones and technology. have lived thorough the growth of much of it. ( include the start of drone flying and WiFi )We are wrinkling on swarm drones therefor have many Tello's ad Mavc Mni's. Any WiFI drone demands a good knowledge of WiFi ( that changes the rues very quickly )The Tello operates on the 802.11 n protocol ( many years old now , but still in use )
You will wed to analyse your WiFi and try ft find good areas, and good signal strength ( man good videos on you tube about WiFi analyses ). WiFi is very tricky When we move into school gyms, or other buildings, sometimes at our one of sessions only three wifi drones will fly if we do not have much time to heck out the system. We are using packetsender and Python scripts with Windows 10 and the Raspberry Pi 4 wit success ( We toss eggs with them, lift ballons, etc. ) You can look at our youtube channel MECATX for our drone videos. here is a link top one of our STEM instructional sessions on WiFi analyzing. More seasons to come. Nest will be on routers and setup.please contact me, here or at [email protected] if you would like to watch any o these on ZOOM. Good Luck!

Hey!!!! thanks. You are older than me, I will be 80 soon. I am all smiles and hopeful. I will look in to the wifi as you have suggested and look at your channel. Again, thank you.

Welcome to the forum skygawk310. Great place for information and sharing your photos and videos. Fly safe have fun. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv