Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV

ihf

Reaction score
Would it make any sense to add a burst photo capability? Given that the Tello could be moving when you take a photo perhaps this would help ensure that you get a decent image.

I guess this might not help given how long it takes to download an image. Maybe one day when Tello has an SD card.

Last edited:

volate!lo

Reaction score
Would it make any sense to add a burst photo capability? Given that the Tello could be moving when you take a photo perhaps this would help ensure that you get a decent image.

I guess this might not help given how long it takes to download an image. Maybe one day when Tello has an SD card.
tello can take only one photo at a time, download it, then take the next. So minimum time between photos for a burst is the download time, which can be anything from 4seconds to over a minute. Not exactly a photo burst mode...

• Haha
Reactions: raulvolador

raulvolador

Reaction score
I installed Durecorder. It works the same. Only saves one file correctly. It's the fault of a weak phone. You were 100 percent correct. Thank you again .
For your information, my phone (Samgung Galaxy A3 running LineageOS) can record Tello live video and Screenrecorder at the same time without problems.

But when accidentally I tried adding DURecorder the three video files were corrupted and unplayables.

Every phone has its limits ;)

Raul.

Flydrone

Reaction score
For your information, my phone (Samgung Galaxy A3 running LineageOS) can record Tello live video and Screenrecorder at the same time without problems.

But when accidentally I tried adding DURecorder the three video files were corrupted and unplayables.

Every phone has its limits ;)

Raul.
I have yet to test this on my Samsung Note 3 Neo that I use exclusively for Tello ...

volate!lo

Reaction score
I will add a message about these limits that is down on the first screen recording

ihf

Reaction score
v1.14P Headless mode works but no longer shows the drone orientation in the righthand stick.

Also, if I land and let the drone sit for a couple of minutes, I am getting"Overheated, shutting down!" requiring a restart

volate!lo

Reaction score
v1.14P Headless mode works but no longer shows the drone orientation in the righthand stick.

Also, if I land and let the drone sit for a couple of minutes, I am getting"Overheated, shutting down!" requiring a restart
headless was wrong in 1.14a, as it was automatically re-adjusting the heading so that "pitch back" was always towards takeoff point.

Mike Wi

Reaction score
....I like the screen recording capability, what do you think of making it mappable as well..

(y)(y)(y)(y)

-mike

Reactions: raulvolador

simhaindia

Reaction score
Is it possible to have altitude limit for up and away and boomrang?
Just in case we want to fly indoor in community halls or large indoor space.

Tello should do up and away based on the altitude and distance limit.

Last edited:

volate!lo

Reaction score
Is it possible to have altitude limit for up and away and boomrang?
Just in case we want to fly indoor in community halls or large indoor space.

Tello should do up and away based on the altitude and distance limit.
Just set the general altitude limit - all autopilots respect this limit.
Keep in mind that Tello's altitude sensors are not really accurate so leave some error margin.

Issue is still there. Background is still white.
what phone model & what android version please? Rooted, modified developer settings or other non-standard modifications?

volate!lo

Reaction score
....I like the screen recording capability, what do you think of making it mappable as well..

(y)(y)(y)(y)

-mike
done, will be in next "major" release. I can't put it in the 1.14 release because I can't test this as I don't have a controller with me, and 1.14 should become final over the weekend.

Reactions: xcrost

Taylor

Reaction score
Just set the general altitude limit - all autopilots respect this limit.
Keep in mind that Tello's altitude sensors are not really accurate so leave some error margin.

what phone model & what android version please? Rooted, modified developer settings or other non-standard modifications?
HTC ONE M7. Android 5.0.2. No Mods

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
z3r0