Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV

volate!lo

Reaction score
HTC ONE M7. Android 5.0.2. No Mods
Same thing happens on one my devices, an old Nextbook tablet w/ android 5.0

I put 1.13c on it, just curious if the old tablet would run the app - it does!
Could both of you try 1.14c just release to play store? may take a few moments to become available.
I'm a running out of ideas for this one.

Taylor

Reaction score
Could both of you try 1.14c just release to play store? may take a few moments to become available.
I'm a running out of ideas for this one.
Yeah!!!! That did it, good work. Thank you so much. I haven’t reviewed the app yet but I’m about to with 5 Stars!!

volate!lo

Reaction score
can you check that you are indeed in 1.14c and not 1.14b by accident? See menu => about.
Because for me the play store still said 1.14b when you wrote the comment .

umanbean

Reaction score
1.14c hasn't shown up for me yet. Just for kicks I upgraded the Nextbook to 'b', same white background... will keep checking for 'c' but looks like you found the fix, thanks again.

Weather is great this morning, I'm going flying!

Flydrone

Reaction score
A question, would it be possible to implement the battery voltage on the screen in addition to the percentage?
maybe not useful for many, but interesting ...

As always, thanks for the excellent work you do on TelloFPV.(y)

Reactions: umanbean

umanbean

Reaction score
1.14c installed on all my 5 devices - a mix of old and new phones and tablets of several sizes and specs. Haven't tried all APs and new features yet but everything is working well so far.

I like headless mode, yaw 90° and slide along for a cool cable cam effect

As usual, good job!

Reactions: GabrielK

volate!lo

Reaction score
A question, would it be possible to implement the battery voltage on the screen in addition to the percentage?
maybe not useful for many, but interesting ...

As always, thanks for the excellent work you do on TelloFPV.(y)
Battery voltage would be possible but meaningless. The problem is it fluctuates extremely, and the momentary reading does not give you any idea whats going on

Flydrone

Reaction score
Battery voltage would be possible but meaningless. The problem is it fluctuates extremely, and the momentary reading does not give you any idea whats going on
I hadn't thought about it ... but it could be interesting to have the initial take-off voltage and the final landing voltage in the flight log. (in the last flight)

volate!lo

Reaction score
The voltage before take off would be a valid voltage, but voltage after landing is not. The Voltage recovers a few seconds after landing so the value is determined by timing. Overall not really useful. People will start interpreting these values even though they are mostly unreliable.

xcrost

Reaction score
I am getting the issue of sticks (mostly the left one) going to random positions on the T1d after connecting. Thanks for the new warning it helps. This problem seems to have got worse the last few builds. It takes many T1d/TelloFPV re-starts to fix it sometimes. Any suggestions? It's a Note 9

volate!lo

Reaction score
I am getting the issue of sticks (mostly the left one) going to random positions on the T1d after connecting. Thanks for the new warning it helps. This problem seems to have got worse the last few builds. It takes many T1d/TelloFPV re-starts to fix it sometimes. Any suggestions? It's a Note 9
:D:ROFLMAO: You are shooting the messenger.

the only thing that changed in that area in the last few builds is that your controller has worn out more.
Only fix: Get a working controller

Reactions: raulvolador

xcrost

Reaction score
:D:ROFLMAO: You are shooting the messenger.

the only thing that changed in that area in the last few builds is that your controller has worn out more.
Only fix: Get a working controller
lmao its only 6-7 mo old but crap since the beginning. Will the T1s solve my issues?

volate!lo

Reaction score
lmao its only 6-7 mo old but crap since the beginning. Will the T1s solve my issues?
Your problem is low quality hardware (the stick position sensors going nuts).
I would not expect another gamepad built by the same manufacturer to the same pricepoint to be much better.

Reactions: xcrost

xcrost

Reaction score
Have you had a lot/more complaints with the T1d vs T1s? I'm not ready to spend $100+ yet. Thanks for your input!

xcrost

Reaction score
I've been flying all over town all day! Not a single issue besides my controller! Thank you Volate!lo!! for such a wonderful app. :) I'm getting some night flying in and although I love the VPS warning is there a switch to turn it off? Maybe I missed it ;) ;) I can mute the phone but then I miss the all important batt. alert... Another idea? can you make the low batt a slightly different tone? What ya think?

Reactions: raulvolador

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyNaras