Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

v1.2c has been released as beta. This should be the last iteration before going public with this version

brick72's interpretation of headtracking is implemented. I called it headcontrol, you will find it in the controller mapping so you can map this function to a controller button.
Look left and tello turns slowly left, look further left and tello turns faster. Look ahead and tello keeps its heading.
That is how DJI implements headtracking to controls a drone.

Personally I prefer headtracking to control the gimbal only, but thats a different thing, and seems impossible with Tello.
I am not flying today to spend time with my family, but I will say that I noticed.

The error when showing the last position of Tello has been fixed, but the sharing feature has not been improved with the error.
I hope that the ”FOLLOW ME”can also be mapped to the controller button.

Volate!lo one idea on AP Boomerang:

- set POI
- fly up and away
- Circle arround POI
- came back 90 % (optional)

What do you think?
Regards
Gabriel
Gabriel - My thoughts exactly!

such an AP would seem to have a greater cinematic presence if implementable.

Up to volatello (the Tello voice of reason) to reason...

Volate!lo one idea on AP Boomerang:

- set POI
- fly up and away
- Circle arround POI
- came back 90 % (optional)

What do you think?
Regards
Gabriel
Yes, its on the list. Somebody (you? sorry, but i don't remember ) already suggested that sometime ago.
Not a big deal to implement. Will do as soon as the vGPS is final.

Any suggestions regarding the name of such an AP?

Reactions: GabrielK
Yes, its on the list. Somebody (you? sorry, but i don't remember ) already suggested that sometime ago.
Not a big deal to implement. Will do as soon as the vGPS is final.

Any suggestions regarding the name of such an AP?

Hello, nice surprise that it's on your list :)(y)selfie Orbit sounds great.

Selfie orbit sounds nice, but implies something that it doesn't do. People would expect that Tello orbits themselfs, or orbits the starting position.

Dronie Orbit? Boomerang Orbit? Sounds strange...

Reactions: bsaridar
To open the main menu from controller?
I fail to see the benefit, as you'd have to use your fingers anyway to select/ change something

To open the main menu from controller?
I fail to see the benefit, as you'd have to use your fingers anyway to select/ change something
Benefit: i can manage the settings in the Menu, clip the mobile in my FPV-Googles, than switch in FPV from controller.
Should anything wrong i can controll the Main menu without open the Googles , just with a Buttonpush.

Reactions: brick72
Maybe I don't get this right. A button just to open a menu doesn't help if you can't use the menu.

So what you are asking for is not a button to open the menu, but you want basically all settings to be controllable with controller? And also in VR mode? :unsure:

Reactions: brick72
Selfie orbit sounds nice, but implies something that it doesn't do. People would expect that Tello orbits themselfs, or orbits the starting position.

Dronie Orbit? Boomerang Orbit? Sounds strange...

Just thinking if it is really necessary to create new AP, my opinion is just an another option in dronie/boomerang menu would be enough. Instead of "include 360", to make a choice of action 360/orbit/none...?

Unfortunately due to bad weather, I still have to unlock the 30-minute flight on the register to buy VGPS.
But if I try to press on buy or test, I get a voice that says
(No compass sensor found!) I calibrated the compass and on googleMaps it works, I don't understand if there is a problem with my Samsung Note 3 Neo? ...

Unfortunately due to bad weather, I still have to unlock the 30-minute flight on the register to buy VGPS.
But if I try to press on buy or test, I get a voice that says
(No compass sensor found!) I calibrated the compass and on googleMaps it works, I don't understand if there is a problem with my Samsung Note 3 Neo? ...
Same problem as I have on Huawei P8, I´m pretty sure I have compass inside ?

Maybe I don't get this right. A button just to open a menu doesn't help if you can't use the menu.

So what you are asking for is not a button to open the menu, but you want basically all settings to be controllable with controller? And also in VR mode? :unsure:
This would be verry useful and will be more Handy as it is right now:
Open Glasses, tune settings, put Glasses on again...

Reactions: lifescanner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv