Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV

volate!lo

Reaction score
[Quote = "! Volate oto wpis: 24123, członek: 4528"]
OK, nowa wersja jest w dół do 20min lotów na zewnątrz wymagane.

Aby przetestować FollowMe:
Otwórz menu - o
dotknij 3x w sekcji punktacji
wprowadź "y: tstr = 1"

Nowa FollowMe AP jest wyświetlany w menu AP (vGPS musi być odblokowany pierwszy!).
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
Follow me has never been officially released and is also no longer part of the test builds. It just does not work

Bob B

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the instructions I have gps active but the code you wrote to me may not work, I don't know anything bad. Generally, I have very positive feelings when using your application, I still rarely use it to write something more specific you did a piece of good work Regards Bob B Greetings from beautiful Scotland(I apologize in advance for my English)

volate!lo

Reaction score
I haven't sent you instructions - i simply quoted your post.
The code you refer to was used some time ago for testing, and the tests failed. Consequently the function had been removed and the activation code simply does nothing at all.

ZWActual

Reaction score
the application is awesome I find it super simple to use simpler than the original application tello. If the application could be in French it would help me lol. I have a question maybe it's my fault because I can not be found it is possible to fly without a giroscope completely manual way? sorry for my english very bad;)
Under Main settings, MISC, you can change the language setting accordingly.

Th3DroneroGT

Reaction score
Look at this application, I think it is the best, my new Tello really love it, the other shows that I was more afraid of flying drones, and this one that I am currently I'm not afraid anymore. Look, I would like to suggest some options, if of course the firmware allows it and well, what I would like is that this application can have a section to see the states of the aircraft if something or something is missing, since this Personally, It seems important to me since it is a protocol to make a safe flight, and in the meantime I have to go to the Tello application to know if everything is going well and it would be comfortable to have everything in one application, as well as to be able to calibrate the IMU, and I don't know if it's possible that they put in this way advanced camera settings something professional (although I think I'm asking for more than what Tello offers). I would like to have it in TelloFPV without a doubt, it was worth paying for this application.

volate!lo

Reaction score
Look at this application, I think it is the best, my new Tello really love it, the other shows that I was more afraid of flying drones, and this one that I am currently I'm not afraid anymore. Look, I would like to suggest some options, if of course the firmware allows it and well, what I would like is that this application can have a section to see the states of the aircraft if something or something is missing, since this Personally, It seems important to me since it is a protocol to make a safe flight, and in the meantime I have to go to the Tello application to know if everything is going well and it would be comfortable to have everything in one application, as well as to be able to calibrate the IMU, and I don't know if it's possible that they put in this way advanced camera settings something professional (although I think I'm asking for more than what Tello offers). I would like to have it in TelloFPV without a doubt, it was worth paying for this application.
I am not sure what you mean with status of the aircraft. Its not like bigger drones where you actually have a "status" to report, like battery health, motor / ESC problems recorded, GPS status, component temperatures, etc. Tello doesn't have anything like that, it only has a couple of error conditions - which are reported by TelloFpv either as a message (If I know what a particular error code means) or as an error code (if the meaning is unknown).

Basically Tello is fine until some problem occurs, in which case a message is shown (like battery problem, IMU calibration required, etc). Its safe to fly just using TelloFpv - I actually haven't used the Ryze Tello app for months.

IMU calibration I refuse to do, simply because I am not prepared to deal with the consequences. Just like a failed firmware update a failed IMU calibration can brick the drone. Such problems are better left to Ryze as they can deal with the resulting warranty claims. So I will never do firmware updates, or IMU calibration.

The camera is very limited does not allow any settings other than EV.

Th3DroneroGT

Reaction score
I am not sure what you mean with status of the aircraft. Its not like bigger drones where you actually have a "status" to report, like battery health, motor / ESC problems recorded, GPS status, component temperatures, etc. Tello doesn't have anything like that, it only has a couple of error conditions - which are reported by TelloFpv either as a message (If I know what a particular error code means) or as an error code (if the meaning is unknown).

Basically Tello is fine until some problem occurs, in which case a message is shown (like battery problem, IMU calibration required, etc). Its safe to fly just using TelloFpv - I actually haven't used the Ryze Tello app for months.

IMU calibration I refuse to do, simply because I am not prepared to deal with the consequences. Just like a failed firmware update a failed IMU calibration can brick the drone. Such problems are better left to Ryze as they can deal with the resulting warranty claims. So I will never do firmware updates, or IMU calibration.

The camera is very limited does not allow any settings other than EV.

okay thanks for explain my points is very intersting you say !. Now I have a question: what is the function of the little house that appears below where the stop icon is? since that little house confuses me

FrequentFlyer

Reaction score
Gamesir T1s connected with Otg, xiaomi wifi adapter, smartree tello charging bank (charges 3 batteries at once and doubles as a power bank for wifi Extender) and tellofpv app are all a must for this great little drone

umanbean

Reaction score
Gamesir T1s connected with Otg, xiaomi wifi adapter, smartree tello charging bank (charges 3 batteries at once and doubles as a power bank for wifi Extender) and tellofpv app are all a must for this great little drone
Agree 100% with all the above. The Smatree charging bank is my latest Tello toy, LOVE IT!
T1s -- not T1 or T1d !!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helljump