Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

I thought about flips again. Now that Pandora's box is open I shall implement them in for onscreen as well. Otherwise people without controllers are rightfully disappointed.

AP: yes.
thx :)

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

There is a function to cut rates in half, the Rate Limit button. Its not mapped by default, but maybe there is some glitch?? Can you check the button mapping for all your controllers & onscreen?
Happened again today a couple of times. I have boost mapped to R2 on my T1D but limit is not mapped. Neither are mapped for on-screen controls.

Happened again today a couple of times. I have boost mapped to R2 on my T1D but limit is not mapped. Neither are mapped for on-screen controls.
I have to be a bit inquisitive as I am totally lost. I have looked but can't see anything wrong.

Any idea when / what triggers this?
Once this problem starts it is fixed by land&takeoff?

Have you used autopilots POI, POI lock, RTH before during that flight session?

When have you last updated Tello firmware and have you checked with the stock app if its a firmware issue?

anyone use the app with Parrot Flypad? is it still have problem disconnecting via OTG after few minutes with latest app version?

Thx Volate!lo for a great application. I encountered a problem with my Huawei phone, which has a low resolution 800x480. When I want use my GameSir t1s, I can't see button 'Scan for new controllers' in the controller settings. Could you add the crollbar on the rightside in this window for this lower resolution? Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-11-09-12-38.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-11-09-12-38.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 11
anyone use the app with Parrot Flypad? is it still have problem disconnecting via OTG after few minutes with latest app version?
OTG...ehm..till now I am used to get it running on BT only.
Then, following the simple procedure @volatello posted, its' almost bombproof, at level of keeping it connected.

OTG...ehm..till now I am used to get it running on BT only.
Then, following the simple procedure @volatello posted, its' almost bombproof, at level of keeping it connected.
how is the video with bluetooth connected? which @volatello procedure? sorry i'm totally miss it

As mentioned before: Flypad is not a wired controller and will _never_ work wired. Its not a problem of the app but a problem of the Flypad (or more a design decision by Parrot).

Thx Volate!lo for a great application. I encountered a problem with my Huawei phone, which has a low resolution 800x480. When I want use my GameSir t1s, I can't see button 'Scan for new controllers' in the controller settings. Could you add the crollbar on the rightside in this window for this lower resolution? Thank you.

I was not aware that phones with such a low resolution and Android 5+ exist. What model is this?

I will see what I can do. A scrollbar may be a solution but I need to see how that works

Ok, thank you, but it doesn't priority, Huawei is old and slow, my main phone is LG G7 and it's better for flying with Tello (but the aspect ratio of 18:9 and rounded corners is so stupid)

18:9 should work OK or not? With "stretch video" turned off it should leave ample room for the controls.

Maybe a waste of time, but It would be appreciated, if you drop opinions.
My pics, are often almost always rotated clockwise to the right... few example...just testing..
LRM_EXPORT_29827605509818_20190111_155322164.jpegLRM_EXPORT_29827605509818_20190111_155322164.jpegLRM_EXPORT_29764463643248_20190111_155219021.jpeg

LRM_EXPORT_29827605509818_20190111_155322164.jpegLRM_EXPORT_29827605509818_20190111_155322164.jpegLRM_EXPORT_29764463643248_20190111_155219021.jpegLRM_EXPORT_29827605509818_20190111_155322164.jpeg

Instead the clip is horizontally fine..I don' t know why.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reactions: Flydrone
Maybe a waste of time, but It would be appreciated, if you drop opinions.
My pics, are often almost always rotated clockwise to the right... few example...just testing..
Instead the clip is horizontally fine..I don' t know why.
You have onshore winds. Tello leans leftward to fight the wind.
If you turn 180° and take a photo of the other side Tello will lean to the right, and your photos will be rotated to the other side. I suggest to get an app like SKRWT to unscrew that.

Videos on the other hand are stabilized if in video mode. In sportmode Tello switches stabilization off.

You have onshore winds. Tello leans leftward to fight the wind.
If you turn 180° and take a photo of the other side Tello will lean to the right, and your photos will be rotated to the other side. I suggest to get an app like SKRWT to unscrew that.

Videos on the other hand are stabilized if in video mode. In sportmode Tello switches stabilization off.
ah,ah,ah..I don't need apps like that, I have tons of photos edit, and I always import on PC, before publish, in case.
I just showe it out of camera, to understand the reason.
It was intended to apply stabilization even when shooting pics, not on videos only.
I was wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv