Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

I like this app. First one I used in which I haven't crashed yet?. I got a bit confused with master and student but it's sorted now. All I need now is a kill switch that can literally cut motors in case of a sudden gusts. (I live in a coastal hot as hell windy town called richards bay in south Africa where wind can go from 0 to 50knots in the blink of an eye)
But I don't think the tellos firmware will allow that. A friend of mine lost his Mavic in a sudden wind storm but luckily had his phone number engraved on it. Someone phoned him the next day from a village about 15km away and he found it. If it was a tello it would have blown to the next province. That's why I would dearly love to be able to cut the power.

Thank you very much. Suggested changes are integrated.
You can certainly use the XML files that are attached on the original post about translations as input. Just make sure you somehow mark the changes you do. Or copy the modified lines into a new file or a word document, also no problem.

What does not work well is to just modify these files does because these files are not directly imported into the app. They are rearranged and modified to fix some special characters, placeholders, I have to add new phrases introduced in the meantime, etc.
If someone just changes a few words in the XML file without letting me know the exact changes I'd need to compare every single word in this file to find the differences. Because files have been reformatted and re-arranged so I can't use tools to do this job. Thats a tiresome manual job producing lots of errors.

Ok. I got it.

puff puff..It's been longer than expected.
A lot of errors, but for most there were a lot of expressions/word not suited.
Take a look at that, for most part it might be fine.

I want the mention :giggle:

strings_it.xml

[EDIT: the sharing settings were wrong, now the file's access is. public]

Last edited:
Hello
Thats a kind offer but translations are complete for now.
Current translations cover well over 90% of the market. I understand that users may be interested in other languages but every language adds effort so i can't realistically adf more than what we have now.
Thanks

Hi friends a question, between the gamesir and the parrot flypad Parrot Flypad controller which they think is better control???, I see the parrot as a real control similar to the mavic, spark etc, the gamesir I see it as a console control, someone has tried the parrot, is more accurate or they are all the same.

I have both and never used t1d for anything except for testing. Flypad is a completely different level.
But it's a bt controller with all the negatives. And it only works for parrot drones and tello

I have both and never used t1d for anything except for testing. Flypad is a completely different level.
But it's a bt controller with all the negatives. And it only works for parrot drones and tello
Thanks for answering, I just want it to fly I do not care if I can not use it with something else, when you say it's another level you refer to, BETTER QUALITY ???, BETTER PRECISION ????, I mean in general lines just to fly is much better the parrot flypad ??

I'm looking for precision Volate!lo not a nice control, I'm an aircraft and helicopter modeller and I'm used to precision radios mine is a Spektrum DX9, that's why I look for precision and it's my question, which of the 2 gives more precision the GAMESIR or the PARROT FLYPAD

I'm looking for precision Volate!lo not a nice control, I'm an aircraft and helicopter modeller and I'm used to precision radios mine is a Spektrum DX9, that's why I look for precision and it's my question, which of the 2 gives more precision the GAMESIR or the PARROT FLYPAD
If i remember what i have red there, flypad is better in precision. The main inconvenient is it is a bluetooth controller, so it generates interferences which decrease video quality.

Last edited:
If i remember what i have red there, flypad is better in precision. The main inconvenient is it is a bluetooth controller, so it generates interferences which decrease video quality.
But the gamesir is also bluetooth, it must also give interference problems???, I do not understand.

I saw somebody getting his Taranis x7 to work with TelloFPV.
Perhaps that is an option
Screenshot_20190210-125038_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: Flydrone
I'm going to do a few tests with the dx9 to see what I'm doing, but I still think it's better option the parrot flypad

Reactions: Stele
I'm going to do a few tests with the dx9 to see what I'm doing, but I still think it's better option the parrot flypad
Of course it's the better option. Way more precise and customisable. But I wouldn't recommend buying a DX9 just to controll a tello ?
If you have one anyway that's great. I have a DX6i at home and will try it in the near future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv