Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

Raul is correct. The more complex APs like POI lock and POI circle can't be started / controlled from VR mode right now.

The Flight modes you mentioned can be started, but these are the original flight modes that are part of the firmware. The APs are a different beast

Hallo @volate!lo,
have you intended to implement the fuction of update the firmware of the Tello into the app?
And are there any plans to create a similar app for other copter?
Eventually sometime in the future, after TelloFPV is finished. ;)

should I keep upgrading the ryze app, even if I dont use it anymore?
If you have installed the app, the updates comes automatically. You can skip the updates, but the next time it rises again.
So long with the TelloFPV a firmware update isn't possible, you will need the Tello app for the firmware updates. So you should keep it installed.
When TelloPFV somedays in the future will be able to update the firmware, you can deinstall the Tello app.

Reactions: monchan
First there will never be a firmware update function in tellofpv, or an IMU calibration function. Both can brick your tello, for example if tello overheats during the process. I'm not fancy being confronted with the resulting claim.
Personally i don't update my drones unless i have to, or know that the firmware fixes issues that really bug me. Don't change a running system and don't fix what isn't broken.

Future plans after tellofpv... i still have a couple of ideas. Enough to keep me busy for some time. And i hope that there will be a tello 2

Currently i am not aware of any other drone that is worth the effort. Most other small drones are just cheap junk compared to what tello can do. Some larger ones may be interesting but lack the sales figures to be of commercial interest, or already have decent software options like DJI or parrot drones.

Last edited:
Hello Volate!lo
, I wanted to ask you if the flight log data is reliable, because I noticed that I took off, then I landed about 15 meters from the take-off point and I found the log in the voice: "Last distance" at 80 meters, this I find the same in the entry: "maximum distance from home" = 80 meters Perhaps there was some calculation error during the flight ... VPS Inactive 0:00
Is it possible to add the maximum height (in the last flight) to the flight register? I know it's not important ...
Thank you.;)

I paid for the app and have it running on my phone. If i want to run the app on my tablet I have to pay again?

If i want to run the app on my tablet I have to pay again?
That depends. Every asset (Phone, tablet) needs an account on Google. When both assets are registered with the same account, then you can use the app wit one time payed. If both are on different accounts, then you need to pay again - or reset your tablet and take the account of the phone.
You find your account in the options / Google / Google account. Or similar. I haven't the english language on my phone.

I paid for the app and have it running on my phone. If i want to run the app on my tablet I have to pay again?

Hi friend, you can use the google family account, I have the tellofpv installed on my s9+, s4 and on a Chinese tablet contixo ??, you can join up to 5 accounts of google family

That depends. Every asset (Phone, tablet) needs an account on Google. When both assets are registered with the same account, then you can use the app wit one time payed. If both are on different accounts, then you need to pay again - or reset your tablet and take the account of the phone.
You find your account in the options / Google / Google account. Or similar. I haven't the english language on my phone.

It's the same account and still have to pay again. Will try a restart, maybe that works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv