Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

I am getting the issue of sticks (mostly the left one) going to random positions on the T1d after connecting. Thanks for the new warning it helps. This problem seems to have got worse the last few builds. It takes many T1d/TelloFPV re-starts to fix it sometimes. Any suggestions? It's a Note 9

I am getting the issue of sticks (mostly the left one) going to random positions on the T1d after connecting. Thanks for the new warning it helps. This problem seems to have got worse the last few builds. It takes many T1d/TelloFPV re-starts to fix it sometimes. Any suggestions? It's a Note 9
:D:ROFLMAO: You are shooting the messenger.

the only thing that changed in that area in the last few builds is that your controller has worn out more.
Only fix: Get a working controller

Reactions: raulvolador
:D:ROFLMAO: You are shooting the messenger.

the only thing that changed in that area in the last few builds is that your controller has worn out more.
Only fix: Get a working controller
lmao its only 6-7 mo old but crap since the beginning. Will the T1s solve my issues?

lmao its only 6-7 mo old but crap since the beginning. Will the T1s solve my issues?
Your problem is low quality hardware (the stick position sensors going nuts).
I would not expect another gamepad built by the same manufacturer to the same pricepoint to be much better.

Reactions: xcrost
Have you had a lot/more complaints with the T1d vs T1s? I'm not ready to spend $100+ yet. Thanks for your input!

I've been flying all over town all day! Not a single issue besides my controller! Thank you Volate!lo!! for such a wonderful app. :) I'm getting some night flying in and although I love the VPS warning is there a switch to turn it off? Maybe I missed it ;) ;) I can mute the phone but then I miss the all important batt. alert... Another idea? can you make the low batt a slightly different tone? What ya think?

Reactions: raulvolador
I've been flying all over town all day! Not a single issue besides my controller! Thank you Volate!lo!! for such a wonderful app. :) I'm getting some night flying in and although I love the VPS warning is there a switch to turn it off? Maybe I missed it ;);) I can mute the phone but then I miss the all important batt. alert... Another idea? can you make the low batt a slightly different tone? What ya think?
Same feeling. VPS warning scares me sometimes :oops: , but I think I'll get used to it.

By the way, Integrated ScreenRecorder feature works like a charm.

Raul.

Have you had a lot/more complaints with the T1d vs T1s? I'm not ready to spend $100+ yet. Thanks for your input!
So far most complaints were t1d, but this is the most common controller so that is to be expected

I've been flying all over town all day! Not a single issue besides my controller! Thank you Volate!lo!! for such a wonderful app. :) I'm getting some night flying in and although I love the VPS warning is there a switch to turn it off? Maybe I missed it ;);) I can mute the phone but then I miss the all important batt. alert... Another idea? can you make the low batt a slightly different tone? What ya think?
I will make VPS warning a different sound, just a short beep.

Hello Volate!lo,
is it possible to delete the Flight Logs ?
I found no Option to do this :(

I want it to have a clear Log before went Outside and have some Tests.

Greets and safe Flights

Any Chance to get a Tracking Function?
For me POI lock ist the reverse function of a tracking System.

Greetings and Happy Eastern

Little glitch: When in VR AP settings the speed changes in the right eye but not the left...tripped me out :ROFLMAO: I was in boomerang. I didn't check the others yet. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen