Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

Hi all,
maybe someone can help me. I like the fine tuning of the original App onscreen Controller a bit more then the TelloFPV. I already tested and experimented with the rate and expo of pitch, roll and especially yaw but I can’t get the smooth movement like in the original app.
Someone has good values for pitch, roll and yaw?
Thank you very much!

Hi all,
maybe someone can help me. I like the fine tuning of the original App onscreen Controller a bit more then the TelloFPV. I already tested and experimented with the rate and expo of pitch, roll and especially yaw but I can’t get the smooth movement like in the original app.
Someone has good values for pitch, roll and yaw?
Thank you very much!
First thing I do is increase the joystick size significantly.

My current settings for video mode are:
Yaw: 70% rate, 70% expo, 10% deadzone
Roll & pitch: 100% rate, 50% expo, 10% deadzone
throttle: 100% rate, 30% expo, 10% deadzone

Sport mode is the same, except yaw rate is only 50%

First thing I do is increase the joystick size significantly.
Exactly, same here... goes a long way towards decreasing sensitivity of the sticks.

so far I have read only success stories about Tello's that were found or recovered after weeks.
Or even much longer than weeks... or even after being dumped in a swimming pool or pond. Tello is a tough little critter.

I have experienced a few glitches last few days. After calibrating compass and aiming the camera and pressing OK. My screen go black, I still have full control and even video recording was fine. Have to repeat process a few times until it works.

I have experienced a few glitches last few days. After calibrating compass and aiming the camera and pressing OK. My screen go black, I still have full control and even video recording was fine. Have to repeat process a few times until it works.
I heard about that, there is a few things you may try to find out what causes this. I will get in touch with a direct conversation

Perfect day today .. sun and wind at 2 km.
I have tested vGPS and I am very satisfied with this package! so I proceeded immediately to the purchase (also to thank you for all the work done in Tello FPV). (y) ;) ?

smart: Test first and then buy (y)(y)

Actually one has to activate the test period before being allowed to purchase. But it seems that is not enough... I have several people write me: I purchased vGPS and XYZ does not work. ?

Next version will only allow to purchase after at least one successful vGPS flight. Just like Kindergarten

It happened to me exactly the same, black screen, but photos and videos depart well, the only solution is to force the closing of Tellofpv and reopen it again

I'm suffering a blank screen issue too. It happens to me each time I leave VR mode. Only fix I found is closing and re-open TelloFPV again.

Unfortunatelly, I have hardly flown lately, as I'm in the process of upgrading to a new mobile phone.

Raul.

today as I flew, black screen, but functioning icons. as if the camera were off. restarted and everything ok

this has happened only once!
thanks as always for the assistance to us Tello pilots.(y)
I hope someone else can give you results soon, I can't fly today and tomorrow ...

OK, now on play store in the beta test v1.2j

New
* Color coding battery level in flight log (not earth)

Changed
* Sort order flight log
* IFrame Period default 3s Fixed
* Audio recording
* Black screen problem after switching between normal & VR or Photo & Video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv